Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Ok Mel!

Soo... I am sitting here, sipping on my Dutch Bros delectable delight... which consists of sugar free white chocolate syrup, steamed half and half, and some premium dutch bros coffee. I am enjoying it immensely. Here at work that is... and Mel just scolded me for not writing on this blog... So, I'm doing it! haha. It is really something I want to do, something I want to pour my heart and soul into, however, I'm just not sure as to why I never follow through. I think part of the reason is that I get all caught up in the idea of failure. I think that I want to be the best from the beginning... and don't want to put my weaknesses out there for anyone to see. Well, enough of that! I've got to do this, if not for me, than for those who may read this and may get some sort of satisfaction out of it. Well, whatever. Need I say, here we go again, again? Sure, why not, but this is the last time! Here we go!!

2 comments:

  1. Such a good start Lady! Your writing is so entertaining, keep it up! -First we make our habits, then our habits make us- XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mel! You are such an inspiration... in many more ways than one. I love your life. Hope you have an amazing weekend! lata:)

    ReplyDelete