Saturday, October 16, 2010

Every time.

So, yea, SO. I seem to use that as an intro to many of my thoughts... get used to it. haha. Anywho, which is 'anywho' even a legitimate word? I have no idea, however, I use many words that lack legitimacy, and I don't really care. SO, here we go again. I have reached a pinnacle in weight gain, yet again. My fat ass just weighed in at 249 pounds. Thank goodness I took it into my own hands today and bought a gym membership. It's funny, I used to have a gym membership at this same gym when I was about 15. Ok, that's not so funny, but I am looking forward to making working out a regular part of my daily routine. It is something that I know I must to in order to even maintain an equilibrium emotionally as well as physically. Definitely with one impacting the other.

2 comments:

  1. What will you be doing to work out? It took me quite a few years to find something I truly loved, but one trick helped me in the beginning. I was walking/jogging a few days a week. On days I did NOT want to go (many), I told myself I had to walk/jog two blocks. After two blocks, if I wanted to quit and go home, I could. Except for one time, it worked. Once I was out and started, I was happy I'd stuck with it. One time, however, it was raining, I was tired, I walked my two blocks, turned around, and came straight home to the sofa and TV!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha. Ohhh trista! I love your life. Wow. I am so sorry I haven't gotten back to you! I just realized how to turn on notifications for when I recieve a comment. Whew. Well, ok, and I've avoided blogging like I have 75% of my life. Either way, that is a great plan! I just started Jazzercize! It's pretty friggin suhweet. It's something I definitely look forward to doing! It will only last a couple months, because I bought it on a Groupon, but once it's over, I purchased another Groupon for a kick boxing class. I think that is how must do it, change it up, because interest for me, fades quickly, and I like to change it up, so this may be the best route. But ok, again, I am vowing to return to the blog world. I have another follower next to you on here now, so I better be good. Well, I am off to go check out your bloggity. Thanks for being so awesome. Loves, Nat.

    ReplyDelete