Thursday, March 31, 2011

Whew. What a blow.

So... Today, well, no not today... anyways, on the 27th of March I got a membership to Crunch gym. It's a pretty sweet gym! I pay only $19.95/mth, can bring a guest with me anytime for free, also have a free online fitness/health log, unlimited tanning and one free session with a personal trainer! Pretty sweet. Either way... I just recently, on the 29th, did my personal training session. I wasn't sure what this would entail, however, the truth that was blasted in my face was surely a reality check that I could not go without. I weighed in and she measured my body fat percentage. Hooooweeeeyyyyy. That was insane. I hear of people having 20-25, not happy. 30 even. Well, I was off the charts people! Off the frickin charts! I measured in at 55% body fat. That is insanely bad. As in, I'm sure that my heart is enlarged due to over working for pumping blood through my huge body! And I could keel over and die any moment. So, it was serious. Either workout and eat right, or go kill myself. Because seriously... I am going to die soon anyway if I continue down this path! lol. Ok, bad joke... not funny to joke about suicide and all. But come on! How could I let myself get to that point! Soo messed up. I recently, as in about a year ago accomplished losing 125 lbs. I did it right, I swear! I ate right every day, worked out, and the weight just fell off into a blubbering pile of fat that I could even laugh at... unfortunately, the weight, climbed back on after not too long. Who's laughing now? Yea, not me. :/ When I told the personal trainer that, she said that I wasn't doing enough resistance training when I took the weight off, therefor not gaining enough muscle to contribute to maintaining weight loss. So, now, I am back up to 260 lbs, down from 263 a couple days ago! Owee owee! Here, I am going to log my weight loss journey. I am logging my food on the online website, which maybe I should put it on here too! But, its very exciting and liberating to know that I have reached that point of no return, however, sad that it has taken me this far and long to get here. So, here we go! For the last time!! Yay!

2 comments:

  1. You can do it girl! I'll support you. No more funnel cakes for us from Jack in the box. I promise. LOL .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Nat! You are the best. lol. Though, I will miss those rather delectable funnel cakes, but I'm sure we can find a healthier alternative that will suffice! Well, hopefully. Hmm... It might not be possible. But, maybe I can really use my imagination when eating a carrot or something? I dunno... but thanks for being supportive, I appreciate it dearly:)

    ReplyDelete