Saturday, October 16, 2010

Here we go again... for the umpteenth time.

Hello everybody... which I think everybody is just me or Trista... Either way, I am finally writing on this wonderful thing we call a blog nowadays. I am not sure why it has taken me so long to get here, to this place where I am actually writing down my thoughts, but most likely, it's because blogging/writing, like everything else in this world requires effort... that of which I lack apparently. I am just so sick and tired of being such a procrastinator. I think that it's finally taken me over the edge. I just put every little thing off until later, somehow, in my crazy little chaotic brain, thinking that there is going to be a better time in the future to tend to the task. Well, I am wrong, nearly every time. And I miss oppurtunities left and right, north and south, all over the freaking place and then I kick myself in the ass for it. It's just ridiculous. Either way, I am deciding that now I am taking a different stance, I am going to try to be a doer, and not a puteroffer. So, next time an ingenious thought flies into my brain, I am going to be packing my bags and jumping on that plane before it flies off without me.

No comments:

Post a Comment