Monday, July 26, 2010

Wow... That pizza was so delicious!

Yes, yes it was. So absolutely delectable that I couldn't stop eating it! I know that each piece of that extra cheesy, extra delicious pie donated about three asses to my already seemingly exponentially growing number of asses, yet I still devoured every morsel that could make it to my mouth. I couldn't believe it, I kept up with Cacy. That delicious man can nearly eat an entire 18 incher on his own, I mean, I'm pretty sure he can, however, I usually just take a couple slices for myself, if I wasn't there, I'm sure he'd consume that entire pizza. Either way, I'm definitely feeling the effects of it today. Burping up gasses from all ends, and the acid that tends to jump in my throat and singe the back of my tounge rears its ugliness every hour or so to continue the punishment regimen that I truly do deserve.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, been there! But, it took me a long time to connect the day-after blahs with the previous night's indulgence. At least you know that your gaseous state is the pizza's fault. I'd blindly indulge the very next day, and for years wondered why I always felt awful.... duh.

    ReplyDelete