Monday, July 26, 2010

Yet another diet plan...

Ok, so here I am at work, currently jamming to some ridiculous song on the radio. I literally hate the music they play on the radio. I feel as though I am just being fed what they want me to hear, whoever paid the most cash to get played every hour. Ugh, whatever. Either way, another co-worker of mine just handed me a new work out and diet plan. Hmm... Second one in two weeks, the universe must be telling me something. Yes, yes it is. I keep continuing my venture into the land of health, however, the energy I put into dedication tends to ebb and flow so intensely that I am finding it increasingly difficult to stick to any one plan. I don't know, it is very discouraging, however, this plan has inspired to me get a gym membership again. I mean, I've been jogging lately! Yes! Every couple days and not as consistently as I would love it to be, however, I have been! Aweee yeaaa... But yes, a gym membership again. I would really love to take those classes they give. Anyways, I was talking with another co-worker the other day, and she was talking about how we are so lazy as a human race. We can think up all these wonderful ideas, yet, hardly any of them make it to fruition. Well, it's time that I get off my ass and make some of them happen. I do it myself, all the time. Hmm.. Always using excuses. It's time I light a fire under my ass and get going. Maybe later. Lol. Just kidding. How about neeeoooww?? Ouch! alright, here I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment