Thursday, May 20, 2010

The Contract

From May 19th, 2010 until August 19th, 2010 I will live by the rules set forth by this contract. Any breach to this contract will have repercusions.


*No Fast Food
*No Soda
*No candies, sweets, or baked goods
*No beer or hard alcohols. Limiting wine to one glass a day, or possibly more on cheat night.
*Portion control. I will do my best to be aware of what I am putting in my mouth, and keep track of my (greatly estimated) caloric intake and be sure to stay below the level of maintanance.

Maintenance: 2665 Calories/day
Fat Loss: 2132 Calories/day
Extreme Fat Loss: 1960 Calories/day


*Must work out, at least 30 minutes, three times a week. I can do no less, and more is preferred.

On the day of August 19th, 2010, if I have successfully followed through on the terms of my contract, then I will reward myself with a new outfit. If, however, I have not and I breached my contract too many times for a substantial lifestyle alteration, then all the money that I would have spent on a rewarding outfit for myself, I will spend on someone else.

Here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment