Thursday, February 25, 2010

Dun dun dunnnn...... The harsh reality.

Ok, WOW! So, I thought that I wasn't being too bad by purchasing and devouring a Chipotle Chicken Burrito, however, I was slapped by the harsh hand of reality when I realized I was consuming a day's worth of calories in one sitting!! How could I be such a fool? Well, the burrito was so delicious, with the tender and suculant chicken, the organic rice, the spicy corn salsa (not too spicy not too mild... just right;), the milky sour cream and the cheese joined forces and became the amazing creation that it was.... it was just too beautiful to pass up. It really hurts my heart to know that something so wonderful could actually hate me so much. Sad story. Well, Goodbye chipotle... We definitely had some great times together, however, I know now, that our relationship wasn't healthy, so it's over.





































Nutrition Facts
Amount Per Serving
Calories 1155 Cal from Fat 375
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 41g 62%








Saturated Fat 18g 88%
Trans Fat 0g  
Cholesterol 190mg 63%
Sodium 2390mg 100%
Total Carbs 130g 43%








Dietary Fiber 26g 104%
Sugars 10g  
Protein 68g  














Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0%
Calcium 0% Iron 0%





* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
INGREDIENTS: 13" Tortilla,Rice,Black Beans,Pinto Beans,Chicken (4oz),Corn Salsa,Cheese,Sour Cream,Lettuce

No comments:

Post a Comment